PhD

Some Prof to Nikhil (who has the superhuman ability of finding fascinating snippets like these, and begins conversations with profs on the phone with 'Yaentra Donga?') quoted by Makam (The Phenomenon. To be pronounced like 'Denny Crane'. Need I say more?) :

Whaaat is PhD? Apartment-Department-Adviser-Budweiser, thats all!

:D

In other news, this little gem of a story has helped me in simply t(w)oo many occasions in life! And how! It helped me ward off the dreaded "Tell me how you are different from the rest of the people in the group!" and the even-more dreaded "Tell me about yourself." minefields in an IIM-B interview!! The other occasion, well, gentle reader, I am reminded of this old joke:

There are two - just two - essential ingredients to success in anything. The first: don't tell everything you know.

:-)
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum